Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Customer compliment

Hi, I wanted to compliment a member of your staff Neil, who helped me sort out my dads account after he had passed away. I’ve never experienced such great customer service. He made the experience rather delightful, considering the circumstances. So p...

Sohanu by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

MyEE with 4GEE - Useless Smart Benefits and upgrades

Hi I think you need a configuration of the MyEE site and app for an account that solely has a 4GEE device.  That's all I have and it's pretty difficult to understand much of the site since it nearly all relates to someone using data in a phone or tab...

Can't connect to Personal Hotpspot, iphone 12mini

Hi, Please help I cannot connect to my personal hotspot. I have tried with a laptop and a PS5. My iphone is up to date IOS 14.4. Most of the time neither even recognize the hotspot (that I have turned on and have set a password for)  and my laptop so...

Turner108 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Gaming unleashed link.

Had s21 ultra 15 days now should of had it at 14 days and still not had the gaming unleashed link anyone else still waiting?

Steven55 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4gee home says I'm out of data

My 4gee home WiFi claims I have ran out of data. However, when I check the app I apparently have 200gb of data remaining. Help! 

KieH by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone contract wifi connection is poor

I've recently had a new phone contract samsung galaxy a71 I've connected my new phone to the WiFi and the signal is really poor or just cuts off but everything else in the house thats connected to WiFi works fine 

upgraded phone on order

Hi all,I ordered the s21 512gb phantom black as an upgrade through the EE App. When i try to find the status of the order, it states "No information available" if i have put my order number in with my phone number. BUT...If i pour in the order number...

DeeTee21 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Returns Pack not received

Just had another reminder txt from EE, to return my handset as part of the trade in deal. Ive never received the Pack! Absolutely ridiculous service. Now threatening to charge me if it's not returned! I can see I'm not the only one to be in the posit...

Trade In

Hello, I upgraded my iPhone so decided to trade in my old one using your service with Brightstar.  The envelope arrived and I sent my iPhone recorded delivery and can see it arrived with Brightstar on Monday 8th of February. I then received an email ...

KirstenJ by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Awaiting confirmation

hi my order says complete and I am awaiting confirmation does that mean I have been accepted and awaiting a dispatch date