Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Haven’t received my multi sim

I haven’t received my multi sim. I ordered this last Sunday and have had a text asking how my sim delivery was but I haven’t even received it yet?? I don’t want to be getting charged for something I haven’t even had yet.

Resolved! Can I use my 60GB data pack whilst in Dominican Republic?

Hi, thanks for taking the time to help me out. I’m planning on going to Dominican Republic and I want to make sure that I’ll have data when I’m there so I can use the maps, so it’s vital that I get the correct information first. I’ve called EE 3 time...

Resolved! Returns pack not received-when can I expect it?

I received my new upgraded phone 3 days ago , and I have to return my old handset as part of the deal. I have only got 14 days to return it and I’m getting worried I will run out of time. When can I expect to receive the returns pack that I was told ...

Awmckidd by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Gaming unleashed

Hi, hope someone can help. I am over the 14 day period and have not received a text message to claim the gaming unleashed bundle. Do you have to wait for the text message so that your claim can be activated?

Willybob15 by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple TV benefit

I have just got a new contract and iPhone which is giving me 12 months free Apple TV. I have also bought 3 benefits which I now don’t think I need as BT sports doesn’t have anything of interest for a championship team fan and not travelling to US for...

Joanie_S by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Bring my number back to EE

I was with EE and tried to switch to a new network, in doing that I realized my phone could not register the new network provider. Now I am left without service and trying to bring my number back to EE. How do i do this?

Resolved! Change my number.

Hello, I was wondering if its possible to change my number while I'm on contract?

ReaSk by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4g Mobile sim in a 4g Router ?

Hi,I'm sure this question may have been asked a million times before.Due to living in a rural location my only internet option is 4g as no wired connection available. Only EE offer a good enough 4g broadband coverage, who I have been with for nearly ...

kad0421 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful