cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Gaming unleashed

Willybob15
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi, hope someone can help. I am over the 14 day period and have not received a text message to claim the gaming unleashed bundle. Do you have to wait for the text message so that your claim can be activated?

4 REPLIES 4
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Willybob15.

A few other community users have used the following link to claim the bundle:

https://shop.bt.com/products/razer-kishi-for-android-rz06-02900100-r3m1-ee3-G4T3.html

Let us know if this helps.

Jon

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Jon_K they need the voucher code from the text to take the charge of  £79.99 to £0.00

ceebee0306
Investigator
Investigator

Text "UNLEASHED" to 150. They will send through your two links.  Do the XBox one.  Use second link to BTShop to get your code, then don't proceed with the shop link and instead use the link in the the thread above.  You will then be able to use the code provided via the text message link to order your controller.  EE have not explained the process at all well - in fact the customer service has been pretty poor on this matter.  If you get stuck, message again and I will talk you through the process.  I did mine this morning, so it does work.

Willybob15
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks, yeah managed to get it all ordered, just didn't know if you had to wait for the text or not.