cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple TV benefit

Joanie_S
Explorer

I have just got a new contract and iPhone which is giving me 12 months free Apple TV. I have also bought 3 benefits which I now don’t think I need as BT sports doesn’t have anything of interest for a championship team fan and not travelling to US for a while and now the Apple TV seems surplus to requirements. 

I have the link from EE which says it is for a 24 month voucher but it will run after any existing TV offers I have active. I’m confused about the 24 month voucher. I was under the impression that I could change the benefit each month. Which is the best way to activate the codes? Sign up for EE benefit for a few months then activate the apple offer later in the year when we can hopefully travel to US and swap the EE benefit to the call  benefit. Or activate Apple TV then add EE benefits to run after?

What will happen at the end of my EE contract? Will I still get access to Apple TV for a total of 3yrs or will I only get it for as long as my current contract lasts. 

I suppose the other option is am I able to change my contract to 1 benefit only, as I am within 14 days of start as really I dont seem to need to have 3. 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Joanie_S   Your subscription through EE will only last while your with EE if you change network you’ll loose it.    If your within your 14 day calling off period you need to call customer services tell them you don’t want the phone so you can then send it back, you can then upgrade or take out the contract that you do want you cannot swap the contract the device has to be returned.    

the Apple offer has to be taken up within 3 months of setting up the device.     Apple offer first for 12 months then the EE offer. 

Thanks @Chris_B. Frustrating I’d have to send the phone back so I’ll just stick with it and activate everything now. Hopefully some more useful benefits may appear soon.