Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No delivery date

I placed an order 4 days ago and I still haven't received any email notifying me when it will come! I only have a confirmation email with an order number but I can't use it for tracking. How long do I still have to wait ?

PT8 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE WiFi MINI

I have brought a 4G EE WiFi mini as i was under the impression it could be a good replacement until my actual broadband is connected and so i wanted it to be connected to my security cameras whilst im away but i am unable to get it working. My phone ...

Jordan216 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting still not working.

If a device on my account runs out of data it becomes impossible to gift data to it from another device. This issue is on both the app and the website.  On the app the recipient device that has run out is missing on the menu "who needs data". On the ...

apple pay

When i try adding my new sim cards as a payment method for some reason it says "There may be a billing issue with your mobile account. Contact your provider or add a new payment method". I havent done anything else except a £20 top up since i got my ...

lllizaaa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Simswap

Hi,  I've upgraded my 4GEE WIFI MINI and was sent a new sim card.  It says I need to go to ee.co.uk/simswap but this asks for the phone number to send a code to.  How do I see the code please?

ST38 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

4gee router hh70vb password - what is it?!

I have a new 4GEE router and have reached the log in page to update the password, but I cannot find the administrator password anywhere. I have tried admin and userAdmin with no luck. There is no password on the Keep Me Card or on the label on the ba...

katyyyyyy by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Switching to a Spanish number?

So have been in Spain for 3 months now and all is working fine with my EE and roaming.  However, I will be here permanently so may have to switch to a Spanish number or at least have the Spanish code (and transport mobile number I've had for over 20 ...

Lisa6297 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE WIFI Mini Lights Out!!!

Just collected a 4G EE WifiMini as BT have failed to do their job.  No internet for 5 days.  Bought this and collected from Currys.  registered okay, but the lights go out and wifi connection is lost.  quick press on power button suggests working, as...

DaveG121 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: No gaming unleashed message yet

I managed to claim. Had a tracking link for UPS. Then had a text to say its been delivered.... no idea to where as I haven't got it. Been in all day as wfh and I have a nest hello... so definitely not had any deliveries. Hope  you have better luck.  

drljames by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful