Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! 5G sim

Hi Ya will a 5g sim card word in a non 5g android handset?Thanks 

GT60 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Redimi note 9 pro

Hi all I have a Xaiomi redimi note 9 pro . I have a couple of IP CCTV  Camaras Hardwired to my router both work fine on any WiFi network but won't work in mobile data on this phone however if I put my SIM card in my old redimi  note5 they work no pro...

paul9019 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No internet outside

Hi all. I've changed to EE 1st of March. I received new sim and I transferred my number from another brand. I have pay as you go with 4G data and iPhone XR. Unfortunately when I am living my house I have no internet (no Google, no WhatsApp etc). I ca...

Resolved! Unlimited data promo number

Does anyone have a list of the numbers for the unlimited data for 5 days for £8 please? 2126 isn't working. I had the offer but reset my phone and forgot the number 

ARoamer by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlock iPhone 6s to use on any Network

FOURTEEN DAYS AGO I requested EE by phone to Unlock my Apple Phone to enable me to use a different Network Provider's SIM.I was told it would take UP TO TEN DAYSIt is now 14 days and all I get when I ring the EE support, in there is a BACKLOG due to ...

jim56 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Number transfer and top up/s issue after lost sim card

Hi there.I have ordered new sim card replacement via EE website - today I phone up (from o2 sim) this number 800 956 60 00 to check if new sim has been dispatched and I was informed that it was not due to some technical error. Person I spoke with sug...

GregorS by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone use on wifi

Does EE support wifi calling? I live in a poor reception area and with my current supplier, I can use my wifi if I need to call.I notice that EE does not support wifi calling on PAYG. My current supplier does. When will EE join the club? My phone sup...

ronecc by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! App has problems with configuration of device (Xiaomi Poco X3)

I've just bought a Xiaomi Pcoc X3, and the My EE app is saying it has problems with the configuration of this device. (Previous device was a Huawei PSmart 2019)I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail.Has anyone else had this issue, and...

Resolved! Galaxy watch3

I am an ee customer however I have just bought a galaxy watch3 directly from Samsung I have taking out a data plan for the watch with ee is there anyway I cam change the number on the plan to my mobile number?

Gary83 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Xbox series x

I had a text to say the Xbox series x was back in stock, I ordered as soon as it was available. Paid the £10 upfront fee. Had an order confirmation email and then an out of stock email. I’ve rang EE and have been told they still have my order and it ...

Smcmurdo by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful