cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Number transfer and top up/s issue after lost sim card

GregorS
Visitor

Hi there.

I have ordered new sim card replacement via EE website - today I phone up (from o2 sim) this number 800 956 60 00 to check if new sim has been dispatched and I was informed that it was not due to some technical error. Person I spoke with suggested that I go to supermarket and buy a sim card, then phone back so my number can be transferred on to it, and so I did. After waiting for a bit I was told that number transfer was successful, call ended and I went to log in yo My EE. Strangely I was asked to confirm my name and my number which I did. After logging in I have noticed that user account number changed and my top up history of 72 top ups is gone and so it was my current pack, I was also 2 top ups away from next boost.

I did call again to get some help, I was put on hold and after few minutes of waiting call got disconnected.

Can someone from EE help me with this matter, please ?

Thank you

GregorS

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @GregorS 

There is no account access on these forums. You will need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GregorS

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened, I've sent you a private message on the community for some extra details 🙂

Leanne.