Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Switch from pay monthly

I cancelled my pay monthly contract due to moving abroad but wanted to switch to pay as you go (or whatever it's now called), keeping the same number. The customer services guy said this would not be a problem even after I explained my situation and ...

Trade in

When doing the online trade in do you have to send the phone in the original box and send it with a charger? Or do you just send the phone?

Cannot unlock pay as yo go phone

I purchased a hawaeii mobile phone from an ee shop couple of years ago. I have just tried to unlock the PAYG device via my ee but it says that this phone cannot be unlocked. I do not have the original sim card that came with this phone as I placed a ...

Bentherep by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No Mobile Data and unable to send text messages after switch

Hi All, Today in the morning my switch to EE has been succesfully completed.Before my old number was transferred, my new EE card worked as it should: SMS + Mobile Data.Since switch completed, I can't reply to any text messages (I receive them without...

Ada5 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free sim 48 hour delivery

Hi there, I ordered a free sim and it said that it would be delivered within 48 hours. I understand that with the pandemic timing of deliveries may be delayed. But is there a way to contact ee to confirm this? Or change my delivery address? Thank you

CJM04 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Multiple sim cards under one EE Account

We are a film production company and we want to purchase around 50 individual PAYG sim cards (£10 pack plan for each) for 50 separate devices and ideally we need to be able to manage all those sim cards under one EE account. Is that possible? (FYI th...

deliana by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cost of sim card

Do not use phone very much with a sim pay as you go from EE  do you have to top up each month or when you like ie in 2 or 3 months time 

0375 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful