Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4G not working

I cannot access 4G at all. I am a pay as you go customer. I have credit. my phone only works when I have a wifi connection. I have checked network signal strength in my area and it says that I should be fine. What do I need to do to fix this? It’s re...

MichS by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order

Hi, I made an order on the 16th April for an extra line with a new phone.  Its said it would be dispatched within 24 hours however when I log in its says "awaiting confirmation".  My email says its on its way.  Its meant to be a present for my son's ...

N02 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! PLAN SWITCH REQUEST

Hello,I got my sim and topped it up with 15pound, how do I change my plan from pay as you go to a monthly plan?

dfawoye by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancelled contract now cant access number via PAYG

I have recently moved countries. I cancelled my contract (which was rolling anyway) this contract ended on 18th March.I was advised that I could keep my number as pay as you go and that I would simply need to send a text message from it each month to...

chinds by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung note 20 ultra

Hi, since I've had my upgrade to my Samsung note 20 ultra I've been recently having problems with charging, I've only used my charger that came with it and it keeps charging then not charging without the phone being moved or touched. What should I do...

Shaylp by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot install esim on MyEE app

Hi, I’d like to install an esim on MyEE app. I watched a YouTube how-to video, but on my phone the app somehow does not show the “Download esim” button, therefore I cannot install one. Any help?

Iphone

My iPhone touch screen has stopped working, need help please 

Ken59 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sort My phone out

You sent me a brick I'm not paying my contract or the claim charge until you send me a free new one