Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade order

I ordered an upgrade on the 15th April, had an email confirming my order, but heard nothing since, when I track order it says unable to tell me tracking details

ChelseaE by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery

Ordered a replacement SIM on 8th April and it still hasn't arrived - does delivery usually take this long?

Jons1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund needed on credit

I manually topped up and purchased a pack as mine had ran out before the automatic top up came out of my account, then a few days later the automatic top up came out and isn’t needed as I’ve already renewed my pack. Is it possible to get the credit r...

Resolved! Please explain: Profiles & Access Point Names

Please explain possible use cases for profiles on the 4GEE Router.   Who tends to use the Profile Management tool?Who tends to use Access Point Names?What are the pros and cons? Per the user manual on page 23: Profile ManagementProfile Management all...

mobicycle by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Helpful

SIM card not working

My SIM card is not working anymore and I can't find a reason why. I can't find anyone from EE to help me with some info. Not emails not nothing. When I try to add any pack from the website it says only : try again later.

Resolved! Buying a SIM ONLY PLAN

If I purchase a 'sim only plan' with a month left on my current pay monthly contract, will my 'sim only plan' commence as of the purchase date or can I wait to activate it once my current contract terminates?

Live chat

How do I get to live chat I have topped up the wrong phone yiiikrs help

Flame by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! PAYG

How can I keep my PAYG active? How often I need to make a call ?

Re: EE Slow 4G or Traffic Shaping - Explanation Required please

I have been with EE for around 5 years now, My sim card sits in my room and has never moved more than 2feet for those 5 years (I occasionally restart the high end rooter I have to make sure it's not just a glitch) I have seen a sharp decrease in spee...

PeteNo1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful