Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Better offer than 60GB mobile data

I can’t find a better offer on EE than the 30 pound for 60GB of mobile data. I need more data, I use more than this in a month and would like to increase it, how? Advice? I can’t find a way to reach out to ee directly and ask them this

Banjanja by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Setting up my account

Hi I have just received my Apple Watch I am trying to set up my ee account but I have not got a ee number how do I go about this thank you

Top up keeps stealing my money

I keep topping up my credit and the payments go through but whenever I go to top up my pack with my credit all I have is 30p??? I've spent too much money trying to sort this out and get my data back. someone help or give me advice because I'm just wa...

Screenshot_20210419-205300_Gmail.jpg 20210420_131618.jpg Screenshot_20210420-125732_Chrome.jpg 20210420_131649.jpg

Ive changed my sim bought a new £10 pack but cant use it

Ive changed my sim card, which i still had 12 days of my pack left, But when ive changed my sim and bought a new £10 pack to use with my new sim, its still saying i have 10 days left on my old sim and pack.. how can i start  using my new pack straigh...

Visual voicemail Samsung S20FE

Hi,I I have a Samsung s20fe, as visual voicemail is only on iPhone,  what is the best free app that I can download so I can save any voicemail permanently. Thanks Mark 

Marka2723 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Update has lead to poor battery life - Galaxy A70

I installed an update on my Galaxy - as per the request from my phone.This has now lead to the battery life of the phone really draining. I left my phone on over night just to test this, and with no usage at all, it drained nearly 10% in around 8 hou...

Whatsapp images won't download

I recently upgraded to a Samsung s20 fe. I have noticed that none of my WhatsApp images are saving to gallery. I have checked all my WhatsApp settings to automatically download, media visibility etc and I have uninstalled and reinstalled WhatsApp but...

aohanlon by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data usage

My data reset yesterday and it's already saying I've maxed out 60GB of data..what on earth? I never fully use my data