Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

NHS data not working

I have no data at all.  Why is this.  I am registered for NHS unlimited.  My plan shows this.  But as soon as I try to use my mobile data there is no connection.  

Laine2019 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

I did my phone upgrade yesterday over the phone with a member from the EE call centre and they said the new phone would be with me today but the order tracker says I'm still awaiting confirmation? Can you guarantee the phone will be with me today 

Porkchop by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! PAC code after number cancellation

EE cancelled my number while I was abroad. I can no longer use it or reactivate it. I have purchased a GiffGaff card. Am I right in thinking that there will be no longer be a PAC code associated with my old EE number and that there is no way to trans...

keith555 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! website is down

I have to top up my account. and the website is down

Resolved! VPNs and Port 53

A VPN provider, Cyberghost, told me in their customer support that EE is blocking port 53 on my wifi router.  Are they correct?  https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/support/articles/360015581760-How-to-disable-Port-53 Sometimes, port 53 (DNS) may be ...

mobicycle by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Packaging and label when returning old phone

Hi, I have two questions regarding returning my old phone after upgrading. Firstly, the packaging provided is very small and only just fits my old phone in and doesn't seem well protected.Would I be able to use my own packaging? Secondly, I'm looking...