Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung

How long does it take for samsung to change phone number of samsung account email does it take long or are they fobbing me off .need to know as i need to replace my tablet as its been swapped it is of the upmost emergency i need to get my photos back...

Booster box

How do I get a booster box please? 

Camilla3 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No network

New phone with new SIM arrived. Went to upgrade which stopped my old phone, but no sign of new phone working! Stuck in loop where all solutions suggest calling 150! If I could we wouldn't have a problem

Zzboom by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Iwatch

Hi I ordered a new Apple watch on sunday when i try and track it says it cannot update me at the moment does that mean its out of stock?

Upgrade ordered but no confirmation email

Hi, has anyone else placed an order and received a confirmation on the EE page with an order number however not received a confirmation email from EE and when attempting to use the track my order feature it advises that it can't be found at the momen...

hfostxx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Access Control - still connected to Skype during restricted hours

Hi, I have set up Access Control for my child's tablet with 2 restrictions, 0830-4pm, and 2000 - 0700. In the mornings, though, the tablet stays connected to Skype if already on a call, past 0830, despite Access Control. The mischief we were trying t...

Arjimlad by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay as you go user Cannot use wifi on underground stations

It seems that Pay as you go user  Cannot use wifi on underground stations. I am using samsung galaxy a21, tried to follow the settings by enabling sim card verification in "sim verification" as suggested in the web site but it is still failed. Any id...

AW211 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Trying to buy a pack

Hi All, I have credit on my account and have been trying to buy a £1 pack. It fails every time. I have tried for over a week on different devices etc. 'Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.' Any suggestions...

Re: No order delivery date

I ordered contract phone (Google Pixel 5) on the 28/04/21 had to call back on the 29/04/21 to confirm some details etc, Was advised all had gone through and to expect an email in the next 5 mins he also stated that I would receive on the 04/05/21 due...

Nobody on 3 mobile can call me

So I moved over to EE from 3 mobile last year, I brought my number and ever since I cannot receive any calls or texts from people on 3. When they try to call me they just get a dead line tone. This is a whole network that is unable to call my number....

KevFox by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful