cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: No order delivery date

EEJokers2021
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered contract phone (Google Pixel 5) on the 28/04/21 had to call back on the 29/04/21 to confirm some details etc, Was advised all had gone through and to expect an email in the next 5 mins he also stated that I would receive on the 04/05/21 due to bank holiday. Not had any emails since, I ordered sun glasses from the Netherlands on the same day which arrive today lol. 

So the i have done this is because my old phone broke so i wanted to send an email and everything states call. please help

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EEJokers2021

Thanks for posting. 

Could you let me know the colour and size Google Pixel 5 you have ordered? 

Have you downloaded the DPD app to see if they have any deliveries scheduled for your address?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Thanks for coming back to me @Leanne_T 

Its a good as new black GP5.

This is the thing my phones broke hence the new one so not been able to call or download any apps. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @EEJokers2021

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you had another device you could use for the DPD app. 

Did you provide a mobile number or email address for delivery updates at checkout? 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Hi @Leanne_T 

Just plugged the IPAD in for the DPD app forgot that was an option. (not had my coffee 🙂

I provided both my number and email, Last email i received was the one asking to call with more info which i did. He basically just confirmed my ordered over the phone and advised id get email in 5 mins and would receive Tuesday.

I had an email from DPD yesterday about another order somewhere else tho so im guessing if they had it they would have emailed me about that as well

Thanks for your help aswell

Leanne_T

No problem @EEJokers2021

Is there any other deliveries showing on the DPD app? 

If you have an order number, can you track your order using the online order tracker

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

No other orders showing on DPD.

xkoxxxxxxxx thats my order number this shows as "Sorry, we can't show your
order details right now.

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text
or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.

For the latest news on device launches, pop by the EE Community
For more info on ordering, or if your order hasn't arrived, visit our Help
section . "

[mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

@Leanne_T 

Could this be raised to someone? they have my email details etc. Im probably going to give this a few days and if I don't hear anything try another company 

Leanne_T

Hi @EEJokers2021

Thanks for checking this for me. 

I'm sorry we have no account access on the community, if you can get in touch with our Mobile Care team they will be happy to help get your order looked into. 

Thanks.

Leanne.