Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S6 tab keyboard- how to keep the keyboard case in place.

Hi all. Newbie alert!I thought I'd make my 1st post a useful one so here goes.. After trying the usual, invariably short term fixes for this known issue, I finally found a lasting one last summer. So how did I wait to post this? Simple, I wanted to m...

JayeBee by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Technical Support for Mobile Broadband

Does support actually exist for mobile 4g Broadband? The only options seem to be a telephone answering machine for which you need an EE Mobile telephone number (which I don't have / don't know), or a postal address (!!). Speed had gone down to 4Mbs m...

Resolved! Amazon echo

Hi I ordered an Amazon echo dot as part of an add to plan. It's saying on dpd that it's being returned to consigner. Could you help me with this please 

Wifi boost ?

I can only get standard broadband where I live.  I use a wired computer for myself and occasionally a Chromebook in a different part of the downstairs...bearable on PC, very slow on Chromebook and the latter is painfully slow upstairs !My Grandson is...

greyjaybee by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

unlocking i phone

Hi having just upgraded my phone which hasn't arrived yet has there been any policy change with regards to not being able to unblock you phone within 6 months ? since of-com is banning the sale of locked phones and will be implemented in December 202...

nigsiv22 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Back order

What does this actually mean because when I check the status of my order it just says back order confirmed 

Smart Benefit - Apple TV+

Hi, I have recently upgraded and have the 3 swappable smart benefits as part of my contract. When I first set it up I used the Apple TV benefit, however last month I swapped that to the Apple Arcade. I swapped back to the Apple TV a couple of days ag...

Ipad10.2

Hi, I just got an ipad10.2 from ee for £34 a month, I thought it was an iPad Pro.. just checked I can buy it for £295.. just been looking at it and I don’t think it’s new, looks like an refurbished one. Over 2 years I’d of paid £700 an odd pound for ...

Resolved! Teamviewer access on EE4G

Hi, We have had to put in a 4G broadband connection in an office because the standard landline broadband speeds are woeful. The 4G speeds on EE are much better and the internet connection is fine across the office. However, we have Teamviewer install...

Swap over two numbers, keeping one active for 3 months

I have a monthly contract on EE and also an old PAYG (which had been on T-mobile).I would like to take the PAYG number as my new main number and so swap it onto my contract. However, for work purposes I need to keep the old number active for about 3 ...

Curlydog1 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 9 Helpful