Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Re: How to unlock my 4GEE WIFI device

just tried it on the phone now took us 50 minutes then we were about to finish they told us it will cost £99 ... so after all this wait and sweat we decided not to do it. and even if paid they weren't sure if it would do the job abroad...

ayca21 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Music Smart Benefit

Hi, I have just transferred to EE with the £25p/m 200Gb + 1 benefit. Whilst all the advertising reads that this is for the length of the contract, I’ve just found something in the EE app that says “6 months”. Is this definitely for the 24 months of t...

56ED5098-B63A-4015-BAC0-582E6EA19A4F.png D421EF0B-B886-4C5C-BEC5-E36AB46FC286.png

Resolved! Unlock dongle

Hi there,  I’m currently abroad and I purchased a local sim for my wee 4g WiFi dongle.  It’s not working and it seems the dongle is still locked despite having it for over 2 years.   How can I get it unlocked without having to call EE and getting cha...

Mic444 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Back order confirmed.

I ordered a Samsung galaxy a52 5g in black a week ago.All it says is back order confirmed, and nothing has changed.How long am I expected to wait? 

Kcr4cer by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Have received confirmation email from my upgrade

Hi did a upgrade on my Apple Watch over the online help. But it’s been 2 days and haven’t had any confirmation or update via the courier. when should I receive confirmation as it’s been 2 days now and have checked both junk and normal emails 

SamRoss by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top up data only sim

Hi, i have a data only sim in a router. If i use normal add-on top up screen i cannot see recaptcha. A few weeks ago i was advised to use fast top up which worked great. I’ve just tried again and now it won’t work - repeatedly and on 2 browsers and 2...

lf14 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Music Smart benefit not working

So, I just recently upgraded my contract(yesterday) and my Apple Music smart benefit is not working. I have tried the link I received via text which didn't work tried logging out and in again and still nothing................  Any help would be very ...

Leaving EE

when i get a pac code can i move right away im on pay as you go.