Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Adding NHS discount after swapped phone

Hi i basically rung up yesterday to upgrade my phone, and she said on call after the call when i get my phone the next day i can add the NHS discount onto the account? how do i do that? as can’t seem to do it or find it anywhere? thanks 

PAC Code

I requested a PAC code from EE and still haven't received it.  I text PAC to 65075 but have received no reply. I thought I was supposed to receive my code within a minute or two, but after trying on two separate occasions, I've still heard nothing.  ...

Resolved! Hi

I need puk for my old phone 

Chalak81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data SIM card in iPhone

Hi. I have bought an over-the-till EE Data Sim Card with 200MB data and a top up voucher. Intention to use this in a spare iPhone XS to access data only (mapping etc.). Have put the SIM in the phone - and nothing has happened. Are the EE Data Sim car...

Re: No order delivery date

Also having same problem, received confirmation of order via email but I have no idea when its going to be delivered. Did think it was good you could do everything on the phone for upgrade but delivery is still a mystery 路‍

Katers by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

System failure

This is currently showing on the EE 4G WiFi page, Boosts section: "SYSTEM FAILUREWe are currently experiencing difficulties loading this information." Its' been like that for the past week.

BT wifi extender 1200

Has anyone else used this type of extender with their EE smart hub?  I have connected it but am getting "connected no internet" on my android and phone.  Is it incompatible?

rjhinde by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No confirmation of upgrade order

I upgraded my phone today but have not received any confirmation emails. Nothing has changed on my ee account to say I have upgraded either. The upfront cost of the new phone is pending in my back account so something has happened, but I would expect...

JodieMW by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No service with upgraded phone

I have upgraded my phone yesterday from a Huawei P20 Pro to a Huawei P40 Pro 5G. The new phone came with a sim card which I have used and followed the instructions on sim swap, however this has not worked. I've also realised that the sim in my old ph...

SIM CARD ORDER

I want to order a new SIM card. Is it possible to order a SIM card only? And do you also offer delivery to South Korea? If it's available, how long will it take?   

ChanPark by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful