Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

WHITE EE SMART ROUTER FRONT PANEL REMOVAL

Hi  Does anyone know if you can and how to remove the front white panel from my EE Smart router ?My partner does not like the white against the black shelf . I want to take apart so I can paint it black  thanks for any help 

X4ram by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE PERKS

Hi. I am unable to sign in to EE perks website. On logging in it says the account has been deactivated. How can I reactivate this account? thank you 

SIM only price vs Giffgaff and Smarty

I've let my monthly price continue beyond my contract date and now need to stop overpaying! I don't want a new phone, I don't want more data (and I don't want less than I have - 2GB). The sort of monthly price I would pay on Giffgaff or Smarty would ...

kh412112 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ESIM PROBLEM

I scanned the QR for my new SIM but the number appears as 00 0000 000000 rather than my actual number. What should I do?

Promised additional Gb but it's not showing in my Add Ons

Hi. This is maybe one for an EE person....today I phoned and was offered a new contract, which had a discount on the cost and additional 3Gb data. I agreed.Moments later I look at My EE to check everything and under Add Ons etc. I can see the discoun...

array by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Camelford Town New Mast

Hi EE, We’ve had an ongoing mast failure at Camelford Cornwall PL32 9PG affecting the whole town for some months. Over 3000 people rely solely on this one mast. There is no secondary back up transmitter for our town. EE have been incredibly helpful a...

Huawei P40 pro app decline

Hi all, has anyone else noticed that the number of APPS available through the APK/APP STORE/PETAL SEARCH is in decline. a number of apps I had previously now do not work at all. I have just under another year on my contract and really cannot wait to ...

Danny70 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

On the 5th of July I contacted ee regarding the location of the Samsung s21. Violet pay monthly phone it upgraded to it was determined that yourselves had sent it to wrong address it was meant to be delivered to separate address from billing address ...

Ee perk

Hello! Can you help me to reactivate my ee perk account please! Thanks

Vin24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful