Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Android 2nd sim .

Hi I've got a Samsung A50 and a Samsung Galaxy Watch. Is it possible to get a 2nd simcard for my watch that shares Calls/Texts&Data off my main mobile tariff. I currently get unlimited calls/texts & 60GB data. I don't need a 2nd tariff for my watch w...

liamb330 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi,I placed an order for an early upgrade a few days ago which was due to arrive on the 4th July according to my confirmation email, but it never arrived. My order number I received in my email doesn't work on the online tracker here and I'm yet to h...

LelaRaii by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlocking Galaxy fold z

Have just received my new phone and this morning has requested for it to be unlocked, however face recognition is not working.  Have been informed that they will send sms/email, however if sent by SMS I will not get to read it.   Can anyone help. 

Cfairey0 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Early Upgrade but broken phone back

Does anyone know if I can still early upgrade if my phone (iPhone 11) has a smashed back? The phone fully works and has no other faults other than this. I have the option to early upgrade for £0 but don’t know if there will be a fee due to the phone ...

EE Perk account deactivated

Hey,  I failed to activate my EE perk account within the allotted time frame and it keeps saying my account has been deactivated.   I have contacted customer services who stated that my IT department needed to reset my email. However, my IT departmen...

Mobile Sim V dongle Sim

Morning,  Looking at buying a monthly sim for my 4g Router as i have no phone line. Would the current offer of 120Gb for £20 work in the router or will have to buy a specific data sim.The prices are a lot different.

ovy1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Is it possible to use use 2nd EE smart hub as switch/wifi extender

I ask whether it's possible, as I've been here https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Broadband-home-phone/Adding-a-second-EE-smart-hub-router/td-p/889668 https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Broadband-home-phone/How-do-I-connect-a-second-Bright-Box-2-to-a-first-BB2...

home antenna

Anyone out there got a home antenna installed?I have EE 4G widget in my rural location but not happy with it, drops all the time and my work is suffering :+( Is it worth me looking at a home antenna?

Can not set up a data plan

The full story is, I have an EE account with 4 sim only plans which also had my series 3 watch data plan attached, all was good. I now have a series 6 watch which I bought direct from Apple and I am having trouble setting up the mobile data. As all t...

Welsh_Si by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Installation of outdoor 4G antenna

I'm a current customer located in Somerset with EE 4G home WiFi and would like to learn more about an outdoor antenna. I currently get around 20 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up with the EE supplied Huawei-B525-4AD5 router. I'm fairly happy with my speed but ...

thusband by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful