cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

LelaRaii
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I placed an order for an early upgrade a few days ago which was due to arrive on the 4th July according to my confirmation email, but it never arrived. My order number I received in my email doesn't work on the online tracker here and I'm yet to hear anything else, is there a way this can be tracked without having to call.

Order was for a phantom black Samsung s21 ultra 128gb

TIA, Lela

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @LelaRaii

Welcome to the community 😊

I totally get that you must be itching to get you hands on your new phone. Let's see if we can find out what's going on. 

Could you please download the DPD app to check if they've updated it with anything? Once installed it will connect with your number and give you updates, so you don't need a tracking number or anything like that. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

Thanks

Chris 

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I've installed the dpd app and gone through the setup process, according to my profile I have no active deliveries.

When I ordered the delivery option offered was Enjoy. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @LelaRaii.

I know you've said you'd rather not call, are you able to get in touch with our online chat team?

You can find them on our Contact Us page.

They will be able to access your account and give you an update.

Jon

Hi again, 

Unable to find any online chat service on the page mentioned. Honestly this is kind of frustrating from a communication company.

Capture.PNG

*Edit* Found your online chat service on the Complaints page.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @LelaRaii.

Our online chat team will be available on our Contact Us page, or through your My EE Account.

Jon

There isn't any online chat service on either page, only on the complaints page.

Is it really that hard to ask for my order number and just look?

At this rate I think il just go ahead and cancel. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry @LelaRaii.

We're unable to access your account on the community.

Our Customer Care team would be able to check this for you, either by phone or via online chat.

If the chat window isn't appearing, could you try a different browser?

Jon