Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Never run out of data

Mobile operator EE (BT) has today soft launched a new ‘Stay Connected‘ feature for Pay Monthly customers, which means that 4Gand 5G plans with a capped data allowance (mobile broadband) will be able to continue using the internet “at no extra cost” e...

VIP

Been with ee 15 years due an upgrade this month    friends have had offers on newer i phones and plans i have had nothing is it because i have nhs discount on my plan 

Resolved! Add to plan

Hi this is my first ever thread. I currently have the s21 ultra and a current add on of my galaxy watch 3. I'm looking at getting the xbox (new or old) doesn't matter. Am I able to add this to my plan or do I have to do something else not sure what I...

RyRy69 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! EE perk password reset not working

Hi I have been trying for 2 days to reset my ee perks password in order to get a discount code. However each time I try, I am not receiving the email and it also hasnt gone into my junk folder. Could you please help?  Rachael

Order email not received

As probably every other person who has ordered something through the EE shop, I haven't received a confirmation email, despite the message at the end of the process saying that one has been sent. (This was on Monday morning, today is Wednesday). As e...

Mulder00 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: statement

I cannot access my EE broadband account statement.  How do I view it?

No signal after ordering a new sim

Hi,  I ordered a new SIM card 4 days ago as I was having trouble with signal everywhere in the UK and for the last two days my phone has been cut off and no SIM card has arrived!  Has this happened to anyone else?  No phone for two days has cost me u...

Jugmaker by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s20 plus 5g

The battery has started to only last an hour after full charge does ee lifetime guarantee cover this

EE Student Discount - Am I too late?

Hi,I have tried texting STUDENT to 150 and it says I can verify as a student to receive  500MB data safety tet.Once I click on the link in the text I receive though a page opens saying that I'm too late.It also seems to mention both Student Beans and...