Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE Anytime Upgrade

Hi, has anyone managed to upgrade from an Samsung S21+ to a Z Flip 3? I tried and was told I couldn't as my S21+ is too new, but the option to upgrade to that phone is still available? Seems stupid to have an anytime upgrade contract and not be able ...

EE false advertising

Hi All, Took out the 4GEE home router 2. Took this with “unlimited” data. Nowhere on the website does it state it’s got a fair use policy of 600GB. This is for a busy house and being used as our main broadband. Website also clearly states I can conne...

Jalan3103 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Among us connection issues

Hi is among us blocked in some way by the broadband? My sons phone and gaming pc will start a game but then he gets kicked out of it. I have a vodaphone contract phone and if I tether my sons phone to my data it will work no problem so I can only ass...

Karlabam by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Login issue to my account

The other day I went online and got a PAC code. Since then I can't login through my app or on my pc.I am asked for my email address, my password, then it asks for my mobile number. I then get a number by message and this number I add to the login det...

Can’t link my mobile router to tv

I am In a caravan. Have unlimited data package on my EE 4G mobile router. Tried to link to the TV but it keeps saying ‘authorisation failed’. The router is working as I can use it on my phone. Can anyone help?

PaulC10 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Refurb phone with activation lock

Hi. I have upgraded my sons phone to a ‘good as new’ iPhone 12 Pro Max. He has gone to set it up today but looks like it still has an activation lock on it. We’ve googled this and it says the previous owner needs to be contacted to remove this from t...

lee_lou2 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Help

Can you add a. iPad to your monthly lphone moblie account if so how thank 

My rollover data plan doesn't rollover.

I have the £5 pack and in my pack details it states that it is a rollover pack. However this has never been the case. Each month the data resets. 

Vickiehb by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: New pay as you go packs

Hi, right so if I am reading correctly regarding the boosts, if you are a legacy customer and I stay on my current pack type rather than changing to a new type of pack I can continue accruing boosts? For example I Currently have 27 boosts if I stay o...

andyc142 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful