Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Free Early Upgrade

On my EE homepage, it says I can upgrade my phone contract early for free but when I go to checkout it says it is £70. Has anyone come across this or knows what is going on?

Resolved! Where to enter discount code?

Hi All I’ve seen this question come up a few times, but I haven’t really found an answer. I have a corporate discount code (Barclays) provided via “perks at work”. I’m trying to take out a new contract (not an upgrade) and the instructions say to ent...

Bill increase

Around two months ago I planned to leave EE. However the conversation with a representative guaranteed me a cheaper contract that was more suitable for my use. I am Sim only. Now I am being told it is going to be increased by about 40%. Is this how y...

Resolved! Sim cloning

Hi My line of work isn't friendly towards nice things, including newer devices. As such I've still got an old Samsung s8 I use for work and a nicer device for home life. Is there a way I can simply have 2 sims that are the same so I don't have to kee...

Headphone Jack Samsung s21

I have just ordered an s21 5g 128 and have just read that it doesn't have a headphone Jack.  Is this correct? as I want to cancel my order if this is the case.....

Helkays by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Unlock phone

I want to use it for another network as mine has been run over and I have my old ee phone

iPhone 12 issues

I think EE should make customers upgrading to iPhone 12's aware of these bluetooth issues:  https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/672553 Spoke to apple and they are not interested, just saying its not their problem. On iOS 13.x my iPhone X was co...

Can EE provide an ECK unlock code for Sony Ericsson K700i

I purchased a second hand t-mobile device with a clean imei number. I wanted know before phoning 150 to see of there unlocking team would be able to provide the ECK (not NCK) unlock code for the ESL 5 lock that was on the hand set. I have tried other...

eruser by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to Checkout on EE Website

I’ve been attempting to upgrade my current phone contract. I’m eligible and so just click on the link to be taken to the relevant section of the website. I then select the phone I want on the contract I want, before eventually coming to the payment p...

MJ28 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful