Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung wireless charger not working

I received my Samsung Galaxy s21 today along with the Samsung wireless charger I ordered  at the same time. I've plugged the charger in and it flashes orange. I can't find on the Samsung site what this means, as they just reference red and green ligh...

Hendax1 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Me

Wait ist Mai sim card not working

4GEE wifi mini won't work with smart TV or Amazon firestick

My mum has a 4gEE wifi mini and tablets, phones, laptops etc work fine on it. However, the JCV smart TV can't connect to the Internet through it, so they bought an amazon firestick for non-smart TV and that won't work with the mini either! Please can...

KatieB81 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Need to replace Handset

I'm halfway through my contract so I'm not due for an upgrade but my handset needs replacing after it fell out of my bag onto the road and cracked the screen and the power button is loose too! What I want to know is - do I have to buy the exact same ...

MiniPeeps by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ee app

Tryed to buy a add on via the ee app, it says maintenance is going on, anyone know how long it's going to be like this? 

Zero2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Downloading apps

I have put my old phone to factory reset and given it to Oxfam to recycle. It has no sim card in it. I am trying to download apps to my new phone but everytime I get a message "installed" and shows my old device. Why is this please. 

GREJanet by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful