Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Not enough credit to buy add on?

I'm trying to buy an add on but getting the message I don't have enough balance, even though I do? Can anyone help please?  

Screenshot_20210828_092107_com.android.captiveportallogin.jpg Screenshot_20210828_092545_com.android.captiveportallogin.jpg
Je5580 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Appointment

I had an appointment today the 27th of August 2021 with the EE store, it was suppose to be between 10:00am and 10:30, however no body called me, I waited but no one called,  I have an important issue regarding my data allowance to discuss with 

Nis1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

App update

I cant access my ee to give my daughter some data ? Tried logging in on line and this is just too crazy to use or find the data share ? 

Which speed tester is accurate?

Living in a rural area I use an EE 4G data only (unlimited) sim for my home broadband. MicroTik antenna and modem mounted on the roo& of m6 house. It works reasonably well but on occasion we do get buffering when streaming tv. Running a speed test ju...

Proto by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: My EE maintenance Friday 27 August

Is there another way to gift data please? My daughter is at Reading Festival and her data has run out and I can’t get onto the app to give her more aargh!! I’m worried if she loses her friends she won’t be able to get in contact via social media. 

TrinnyD by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Live Chat unavailable again?

Trying to resolve an issue with my account, I can log into a couple of pages, and when clicking register I hit my account detailsBut when trying to actually order a new sim, i just hit a "Login Error" page.Partners account is fine and I've seen previ...

Slom by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

I need to upgrade my phone 

Sardya by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful