cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE app and online login showing wrong device can’t get the apple watch

Heywood13
Visitor

I’ve got the iPhone se and wanted to get the Apple Watch se it to go with it but when I try getting it online I get a message saying I need a compatible device, both the app and website have the wrong phone displayed, is there any way to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Heywood13

Thanks for coming to the community. 

This will update for you if you continue to use the phone and the My EE app on the EE network, our Mobile Care team have details of which phone you are using.

If you would like to add an Apple Watch, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team, they will be happy to help 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.

I have this issue, you say it will automatically update, mines been like this since January when I upgraded, it’s showing IPhone XS, I’ve got an IPhone 12 Pro, it’s really frustrating me

@H_the_master  Open the my EE app when connected to cellular data. It then should update around 24h later.  

Starchild
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I too have the same issue within the EE App. Seems to matter not how many months have passed while using the EE App on the EE network — it always shows my older/previous iPhone for the “device type name” and not my current iPhone model.

It shows “iPhone XS” when in fact it should have shown “iPhone 12 Pro Max” for the past 6 months that I’ve had it.