Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Will EE let us upgrade to iPhone 13 early this year ?

Like a lot of people on here I upgrade my iPhone every year, however with Apple delaying the 2020 release by 2/3 months (depending on the model you got) it has put my annual upgrade out of sync so I usually get the pro max iPhone every September but ...

Alana85 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung s21 ultra

Just had notification that my samsung s21 ultra is getting delivered tomorrow by dpd.

Becks29 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Unlock Samsung S10 5G EBAY

I bought my S10 5G in EE store here in my city. How do I get my phone unlocked as it's on pay as you go now, I was on pay monthly contract and it ended a few days ago. My phone just says network unlock code blocked. Well I have tried a pin code I had...

Mparreira by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hotspot

Hello there I am using my phone as a Wi-Fi and the problem is I have internet on my device but not everything. for example I can not use steam app or one of my games dose not come up with my EE data. can u help me with that? 

Extra data

I have ran out of data and bought the unlimited data for 7 days but it doesn’t show up anywhere in my account.. does anybody know where I can check it? Cheers

Paul1867 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New sim not activated

My daughter lost her phone, we’ve got a new handset and sim and were advised her number would transfer automatically but the new sim isn’t working. When we request an activation code it’s not working because I think the code is going to her old sim w...

Ali119 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Previous itemised bills

I need my itemised to show incoming and outgoing calls for court between 25th August -2nd September 2021

2zglv2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi, I recently ordered a new phone with you and it is currently on back order, I wondered if anyone should shed light on when the phones are expected back in stock as I'm going to be without a sim card and contract from October until the new one arri...

Amiee-lou by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Phone keeps saying NO SIM

Hi, I've just followed the link you provided to order a new sim card.To order one is easy enough, but why should I have to pay £1.50 for you to post it to me??Emma

Emmabee by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful