cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

cannot confirm my bank details to add homeboardband and view the bill

heralll0
Visitor

hi I got some problem with adding my home boardband account on EE website. I've received bright box wireless router already. Afterwards, I received the email from EE saying that my bill is ready to view. What I need to do is to log in my EE account and add the home boardband . However, It keeps saying that something is wrong at the end even I entered my personal details , confirm my bank details which used to pay the monthly bill correctly. I cannot find any help from the hotline . Also, I have tried for many times/ used different browsers but failed to do so. I don't know what I can do. I an afraid that I cannot pay the first bill on time . (the email says EE will take the fee on or after 23 SEP )

螢幕擷取畫面 (701).png
6 REPLIES 6
heralll01
Explorer

hi I got some problem with adding my home boardband account on EE website. I've received bright box wireless router already. Afterwards, I received the email from EE saying that my bill is ready to view. What I need to do is to log in my EE account and add the home boardband . However, It keeps saying that something is wrong at the end even I entered my personal details , confirm my bank details which used to pay the monthly bill. I cannot find any help from the hotline . Also, I have tried for many times/ used different browsers but failed to do so. I don't know what I can do. I an afraid that I cannot pay the first bill on time . (the email says EE will take the fee on or after 23 SEP )I have entered my details correctly , but it shows like this.I have entered my details correctly , but it shows like this.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

These details are being requested as a security check against details you've already given to EE for your BB. The bank or card details will be of the method you agreed to pay EE for your BB when you signed up. They won't necessarily be the same as those you use to pay your mobile bill.

Your bill payment will be auto taken by EE either by DD or by card whichever you choose to pay your BB by, regardless of whether you add your BB to your MyEE or not.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

however, I did not provide any card details previously when I ordered the wireless router. How can EE collect the money ? 

What do you mean by ordering a wireless router? You don't just order a router; you order & sign-up for a BB package from EE at which time they ask for your payment details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
It will work eventually. Mine took a week before I could log in

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @heralll01

Welcome to the community.

I suggest speaking to our Broadband Care team. They'll be able to help you get the online account and payments set up properly.

You can find the contact information on our get in touch help page.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris