cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Call to discuss order

Molly9999
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’ve jsut bought an iPhone 13 pro max and contract through EE, I received a confirmation email that states that I have to call a number to go over and confirm details with EE for my order. My deposits been taken out but I have no way of calling this number. How can I resolve this and confirm details online. Thanks 

4304BBE0-0F2E-4307-A76B-A4B14978A0D3.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Molly9999 

You need to speak to EE as they have requested.  EE need to confirm some details which maybe different to your application.

Your order will likely be cancelled if you don't call.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Molly9999

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I'm sorry we have no access to your order on the community, if you can call the number provided in the email, the team will get this looked into for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

they did this to me i think it's to hold off on the order mine they said they didn't know what handset or item i was trading in when i had put in the details when ordering my new phone.  still haven't received my new phone. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Angela201

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Which model phone did you order, including size and colour? 

When did you speak to the team and get the order completed? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

iphone 13 pro graphite 128gb whatever the smallest size was, i ordered last Wednesday spoke to someone Friday who reassured me it was a day or 2 and i was fine with that.  

Leanne_T

Hi @Angela201

Thanks for coming back to me. 

This device is currently showing 'Usually despatched within 14 days'

As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will get a message from DPD to let you know when this will be delivered. 

If you would like to check your order, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team.

Leanne.

that is not what it said when i ordered the phone it said within 7 days 

Leanne_T

Hi @Angela201

As soon as your order has been dispatched, you will get a text message from DPD to let you know when this will be delivered. 

You can also download the DPD app and this will show any deliveries scheduled for your address. 

Leanne.