Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Apply Voucher Discount Code - Not working!

Hi,  Myself and my partner are on a shared plan and looking to upgrade to an Iphone 13 Pro Max. He managed to use his student beans voucher and was able to get 20% off. I then went to use my own voucher from my own student beans account and the "Appl...

mjc14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Showing wrong device on account

I currently have iPhone 8. I’ve recently added a line to my account (sim only using iPhone 5s) for my daughter. However, just noticed, my device has also  changed from iPhone 8 to iPhone 5s. Is this normal? Is there a way to show iPhone 8 for mine an...

MBE by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

I ordered my z fold 3 15 days ago and still haven't recoeved any update on date of arrival just says awaiting confirmation it is starting to get annoying thinking of just cancelling and try elsewhere.  

Phone condition for trade in

Planning to upgrade my iPhone with the trade in option. My current phone is in perfect condition except for the outer rim/the circumference of the phone. The colour has faded slightly the entire way around. Will this affect the trade in option or doe...

EdiM by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

If you stop pack. Will you get the money back?

There has recently been a change in the £10 pack where you can now get 5gb of data, 500 minutes and unlimited texts. But my new £10 credit was topped up and it gave me the old pack which Is 4gb data, 100 mins and unlimited texts. Does stopping the pa...

False Promises from EE

Today i recieved my new 4GEE Router. When on the phone sorting the agreement out my area was tested and i was promised Download speeds of 26-30Mbps and Upload speeds of 10-11Mbps. I ordered this through BT and i have 14 days to cancel the new EE agre...

Samsung s21 128gb grey

Hi Does anyone know when these phones might be back in stock, I upgraded last weekend to this phone and was told it would be with me within 7 days , today is the seventh day and order status still shows as 'back order confirmed'.I know there's stock ...

Pavlo80 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! broadband equipment delivery address

Hi, I've order the broadband which will be activated on 28 Sep.I received the text message today that the equipment will be sent in the next few days. I wonder if I will be able to select the date and the delivery address? Because I will move into th...

JasmineT by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful