Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

20% Discount Codes

Hi - as part of SW Splash Employee Benefits - I had 5 20% discount codes. I used the first code in 2017. Had issues at the time getting the discount to apply - and the website said all my codes were used. Only one was. Is there a way I can have my re...

Kdan43 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

7 week wait for S21.

Ordered in-store on August 25th and told a 1-2 week wait. Understandable. Contact the store after 2 weeks pass, no phone yet. Contact again today (almost 4 weeks later) to be told it's already in-store, but I hadn't been notified. Annoying, but it's ...

Dsjohnson by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Positive feedback

Would just love to give some positive feedback for Ian (he was Scottish!) The man was a gem, he was so so lovely and helpful when it came to doing an upgrade for myself and my partner. He was just incredible! 

BeckyB11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Eae app not working

The MyEE app has not been working g for a few days. Keeps saying something wrong close and come back. Any ideas how to fix need to gift data and do t seem to be able to that online.

Confirmation email not arrived but money taken from account

Hi! I've just upgraded my phone. It looks like the £30 upfront cost has been taken from my bank account but I haven't received a confirmation email and my EE account page is still showing I'm eligible for an upgrade. Looking through the community pos...

Bt sport logging problems.

Upgraded phone on 14th Sept.with Bt sport as benefit. Received link by text and registered.Downloaded the app and tried to log in but error ID300 say can't find bt account. Tried phoning 150 but the choices don't cover queries and was just sent a tex...

Jajo1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pay using EE Number

Hi  Here in the UK certain vendors allow you to pay using your EE account, like Apple for App Store purchases / Subscriptions etc We have a business account and wanted to enable this feature for our staff as we are currently rolling out an app via th...

EE Perks login issues

Good afternoon,I have tried to access my EE perks account to no avail and been unable to receive a reset password despite requesting repeatedly. I work for the NHS and the 20% discount would be very appreciated. I accessed the account last, at the st...

Deb2807 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registering for Armed Forces Discount on EE Perks

I am a Veteran and attempting to register on EE Perks to get my Armed Forces 20% Discount codes for a new mobile phone contract.  I have read on these pages that they won’t accept an upload of the Defence Discount Card, but will accept a copy of the ...

Re: Spend cap, Service barred.

I recieved the same txt message on two occasions recently. I didn't put a spend cap in place so I came to search what this is all about.(Charmian OBrien)

Charmian by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful