Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

won't accept my nhs discount codes!!

Hi, I work for the NHS and registered for the perks to get 20% off and received a code. I am well overdue for an upgrade and so selected an Iphone 8 plus. Went through adding it to my basket and clicked to Add A Voucher and put the code in and it sai...

LW1981 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in offer

I am looking to upgrade my phone to another Samsung, and all the phones have the trade in your old phone for £500 off, But the offer lists a number of eligible phones and states ANY condition, but when you click though it asks you to tick a box for t...

leevtec by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No update on my order

Hi I got a Order number and it’s says it’s processing. I can’t track my order it won’t let me. And I don’t know what’s happening could you look into this for me 

Data stolen

All data just got munched whilst on WiFi, 5 mins between 80% and 100% warnings. I have 15GB so that 3GB in 5 mins??????Regular data usage is <4GBTravelling tomorrow too, train for 5 hours are you kidding me!!Plus when I came on the EE to check it ask...

Fluffsfrr by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't reset EE Perks password

I have been trying to reset my EE perks password for the past 3 days but I am not receiving the email through to help reset my account password. Can anyone help or advise me on how i can resolve this? Thanks

ambrigga by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sim card lost

I lost my sim card. Please, can it be send to my address. Because of the lockdown i can't go out, as you aware of. Thanks    [mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Add-ons

I have been tryin to add some extra data to my plan and it keeps on saying technical issues. My data is running out and I'm currently not in a place with WiFi so I need the extra data ASAP! What can I do? 

Yanmize by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAC code

Hi! I used my pac code when I transferred from Vodafone to EE when my contract with Vodafone. However when my pay monthly sim arrived it gave me a new number, despite using the pac code. Is there any way I can still keep my old number? 

Sponsorship

Looking for some help on who to contact about sponsorship? many thanks beth