Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

IPhone will not text or call

I’ve recently purchased a new iPhone from EE on contact which isn’t going to arrive until next week. After this purchase my iPhone I am currently using will not call or text. When ordering the new phone, I selected that I wanted to keep my original n...

Katy589 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading

Hi,My phone is now due an upgrade with ee, I want to upgrade to a new phone but I don't want to keep my existing number as getting alot of spam phone calls, do I need to upgrade first and then call ee to get a new number 

Resolved! Free £10 bonus

I recently transferred to EE from T-mobile. I have received the following SMS in answer to BALANCE to 150.Your current balance as of today is £31.39. You have unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 466MB remaining until 05/09/2020 for your £15 Pack.Y...

j0hnh4rv3y by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

NHS unlimited data offer

I have been fortunate enough to have received the unlimited data offer as I work for the NHS. (thank you EE)I upgraded my phone a couple of months ago and the discount was applied to my new 24 month contract. I got a text today advising I had used 80...

philg2370 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PAC code

So I need a pac code for my phone I’ve tried this through social media won’t do it I asked for a call back still waiting tried to do it through my app but it’s not working and I also tried to do it through text messages but it won’t do it that way ei...

ltones by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Billing

I am trying to contact 150 or chat online at 7 pm when you tell me you are open till 10 on one page or available to chat all hours on another ?  No one is answering chatting since 6.30 . I can’t pay my bill and need two weeks until my first pay comes...

Alyp1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recent Upgrade

Hi, earlier in the week I upgraded online to the fold 3. Could you tell me if its because you're waiting for stock  there's no sign of the upgrade on my account please? I've had the email confirmation but my online account is still saying I'm eligibl...