Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New contract - in cancelation period

Hi, I took out a new contract just under a week ago on a good value 160GB contract This absolutely should be enough, and I've used just a fraction but I'm just feeling a little unsure after being on 'unlimited' in the past (safety net, changes post-c...

planetf1b by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max

I ordered mine on the September 17th launch date. Had all sorts off problems since due to the agent making a mess of my initial order. Subsequent line disconnections, order cancelled twice without notification, order then re-entered for the wrong pho...

b19ddw by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xperia 1 iii availability

Does anyone know when this handset will be actually in stock instead of on back-order?  Cheers, Kevin. 

Fzrkev by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 6 insurance query.

I’m currently on holiday in Mallorca and my Apple Watch 6 has stopped working after being in the pool. After getting in the pool I went to set a swim workout and it shut down immediately and hasn’t worked since. I’d only been in the pool 10 seconds m...

ncb by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung wireless charger duo

Does anyone know whether or not the Samsung wireless charger duo on add to plan comes with or without the travel adapter? Many thanks, Jason. 

j_cloth12 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Applying Perk Code to New Contract

Hi There, i have just received my new phone today and generated the EE perk discount. I was informed when i ordered the contract that i should generate the code and then contact EE to apply it and that i didn't need this at the point of ordering the ...

Account number recieved yesterday but no tracking

Hi, Dropped my contracted phone while out hill walking - ordered a Samsung A12 Black V2 as an additional line yesterday - was issues online when tried to order as was missing off door number so contacted call centre at 9:00 am was hoping to order & c...

Sim only

I recently contacted and spoke to a agent and upgraded to sim only for £25.00 which includes unlimited data,calls and text. I am now puzzled as to why on my account it’s showing as £40 per month???

Iphone 13 pro max

Did anyone else receive this text?Ive waited a few weeks for my iPhone 13 pro max in Sierra blue & I’m now seriously considering swapping as the phone I have just now is on its last legs lol… does anyone know how much longer I should be waiting? Or ...

36207756-839C-46F7-A15D-2274DF2CBA91.png
Dh71 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful