cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Account number recieved yesterday but no tracking

Unclejackb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Dropped my contracted phone while out hill walking - ordered a Samsung A12 Black V2 as an additional line yesterday - was issues online when tried to order as was missing off door number so contacted call centre at 9:00 am was hoping to order & collect in store.  Was placed on hold for 15 mins & told phone would be delivered in roughly 2 weeks.

Phoned back call centre at 17:00 last night to cancel order as was going to see if could collect in one of the four stores that are around my area - as need mobile for work access to systems.  Was advised phone would be delivered today.

Have e-mail from yesterday morning with account number but no tracking or delivery number - can't access any text messages that have been sent by dpd to mobile.  Took today off work as lieu time to wait in on phone all day & hoping it's not going to be wasted day.  Anyway I can access tracking number or receive confirmation that phone will arrive today?  without phoning contact centre as no house phone currently.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
Unclejackb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm having the same problem.

Dropped my contracted phone while out hill walking - ordered a Samsung A12 Black V2 as an additional line yesterday - was issues online when tried to order as was missing off door number so contacted call centre at 9:00 am was hoping to order & collect in store.  Was placed on hold for 15 mins & told phone would be delivered in roughly 2 weeks.

Phoned back call centre at 17:00 last night to cancel order as was going to see if could collect in one of the four stores that are around my area - as need mobile for work access to systems.  Was advised phone would be delivered today.

Have e-mail from yesterday morning with account number but no tracking or delivery number - can't access any text messages that have been sent by dpd to mobile.  Took today off work as lieu time to wait in on phone all day & hoping it's not going to be wasted day.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear about your phone, @Unclejackb.

Have you received any messages from DPD today?

Chris

Not in e-mail - I mentioned above - damaged my original phone so no access to anything sms etc that might be sent to that number.

Any advice?

@Unclejackb  You should of gone to a store as there is no guarantee of a sub 24 hour turn around.     The only option you have is to log in to the DPD website and register with the email address that you use with EE so then you can track to see if you an order is on its way to you.  

Christopher_G

OK thanks, @Unclejackb.

We don't have access to your account or order here in the community.

If you can't find the order the way that @Chris_B described, I'd recommend trying to speak to our Live Chat team so they can check the delivery information. You can find them on the get in touch help page.

Chris

I assumed I would have been told my options for delivery or store collection before my order was processed.

Do you have a link for DPD I can only find websites that require DPD account numbers to sign in?

Is live chat active?  Is there a link for this?  Or a page to access this?  When I check options on contact us it only displays phone numbers within options.  

Thanks for assistance.

Christopher_G

Try the 'message us' link on this contact us page, @Unclejackb.

Hopefully they can help.

Chris

It never loads

Do you have the link for DPD also?