cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Account number recieved yesterday but no tracking

Unclejackb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Dropped my contracted phone while out hill walking - ordered a Samsung A12 Black V2 as an additional line yesterday - was issues online when tried to order as was missing off door number so contacted call centre at 9:00 am was hoping to order & collect in store.  Was placed on hold for 15 mins & told phone would be delivered in roughly 2 weeks.

Phoned back call centre at 17:00 last night to cancel order as was going to see if could collect in one of the four stores that are around my area - as need mobile for work access to systems.  Was advised phone would be delivered today.

Have e-mail from yesterday morning with account number but no tracking or delivery number - can't access any text messages that have been sent by dpd to mobile.  Took today off work as lieu time to wait in on phone all day & hoping it's not going to be wasted day.  Anyway I can access tracking number or receive confirmation that phone will arrive today?  without phoning contact centre as no house phone currently.

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Love the fact I got signed up for delivery instead of store collection without being asked & I'm unable to get assistance from you guys.

Going round to my local store to cancel contract & I'll raise complaint about service yesterday & default answers I received on this.

Thanks