cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Applying Perk Code to New Contract

richardjward91
Explorer

Hi There, i have just received my new phone today and generated the EE perk discount. I was informed when i ordered the contract that i should generate the code and then contact EE to apply it and that i didn't need this at the point of ordering the contract. I have the code at the ready but unclear do i do this online (if so where as i can't see where i can input the code) or if i need to ring? Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@richardjward91 You have to apply it at the time of upgrading you can not apply it afterwards. 

Hi Chris I was informed that I could add after when I was upgrading my contract on the phone which is why I proceeded to order the plan?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @richardjward91

Welcome to the community.

@Chris_B is correct, the discount code needs to be added at the point of ordering.

Our Mobile Care team should be able to help get the discount added. I recommend getting in touch with them on 150.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

I went into the shop and took the contract out yesterday & the fella said I could add it anytime (well within 30 days) & that it doesn't need to be done at time of purchase but I am like others, I have no idea where to put it????  He said I could add it online and I do not need to call anyone?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @H-L

Thanks for coming to the community. 

The discount must be applied at point of sale or upgrade online, we can not apply the discount to any existing contracts. 

Katie 🙂