cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Need to PAC current number but phone is on back order

Dbol26
Explorer

Hi there, i ordered a new phone yesterday - google pixel 6 coral, the gent said itll arrive today however its actually on "back order"??? The gent said the new phone is set up already for the pac code to be used, is this actually true or do I need to use the STAC number before my current contract charges me again and accept I wont be keeping my old number. If i was to use the STAC code instead, would it mess up my new phone on arrival?

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dbol26.

Welcome to the community.

Have you checked our online order tracker to see what is happening with your order?

A STAC wouldn't transfer your number over, it would just terminate your previous contract. If you wait to use a PAC instead you will be able to keep your number without any issues.

Jon

The issue is my current contract ended but I am still being charged by my old network, i have 3 days until i am charged again. I was told the phone would arrive today, So i would have used the pac number by now. However if it doesnt arrive before then i will need to use the stac code so im not charged. But will this mess up my new phone contract?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Dbol26.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can check your account and give you an update on your order.

They'll also be able to help you with your PAC.

Jon