Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Follow up on a complaint of being mis-sold contract + tablet

I am posting this after waiting for EE to get back to me since 16th August this year ....In my initial post, I complained about being mis-sold a tablet with a new contract. Following this post - having had no luck in store or over the phone - I was c...

suefb60 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Text from EE

Apparently I received a text from EE stating that I had won a pair of AKG Y500 headphones. Is this a scam?

I cannot access the shop after logging in

Hi,  I am evaluating an additional line for my account, but I don't seem to be able to access the Shop. I start browsing offers, but I am always asked to login to validate offers, and after logging in I am redirected to My Shop where I can only see u...

mgre79 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

IPTV traffic management

My IPTV stream is strangely blocked from 2pm until 10pm exactly. That seems strange as the stream works like a charm on my mobile (non EE) or behind a vpn during that periodEE told me that there is no traffic management. Yet it seems there is. Anyone...

What is wrong with EE app

I used to be able to top up my account easily from my phone, the last few months have been a disaster. Cannot get to the top up page , if I do finally get to payment page it asks for the CVV number of my card but does not allow any input into the box...

Broadband extension

Can I extend my 4GEE router with the use of a redundant Bright Box 1 without cabling?

APW20 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking info

I didn't receive tracking or order number in confirmation email. It has an account number. Can anyone help?

I phone 13 delivery queries

Hi Everyone  I understand many people are getting frustrated so not trying to make anyone jealous as I know how it’s felt the last couple of weeks with delays , after a call with EE I complained and said it’s unacceptable that people have not receive...

Marts212 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlocking Samsung S7

I have my lately departed wife's Samsung S7 that I think is locked to Vodafone and I want to unlock it so I can use it on EE. Never unlocked a phone before so not sure what I need to do it