Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Unlimited Data Pass, £5 per mth N4G7F348

I've received a text message from 1215, as below, offering an Unlimited Data Pass for £5 extra per month. It's an offer I've been waiting for and an improvement on the £10/mth I've seen for a little time. Can anyone who has activated the Unlimited Da...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

PAC

Virgin are stopping paygo. I want to change to EE and apparently need a PAC number. where do i get this from? and how do i regster then with EE

Delivery of order

Hey guys. I placed an order for the new iPhone 13 pro max (which was out of stock but available to order). I just got a text today saying that it’s “on track” was wondering wether anyone has had the same thing and how long it took to deliver after th...

Cancelled Sim

I got sent the wrong Sim from EE for my 4g router yesterday. I called EE and they cancelled it (I hope) but the number is still showing on my account. How long does it take to come off and will I be charged as EE told me to throw the sim away.

Early sim cancellation fee

How much is a sim contract cancellation fee because just spoke to EE customer service on the phone and told me £400 as if I am cancelling a phone contract! Need to understand it’s not like I am having what I was promised 

iphone 13 pro max derlivery

spoke to a guy called ryan on the 25th off September who advised me that the iphone 13 pro max was in stock so i paid my upgrade fee off £650 and was told i would get the phone monday the 27th monday came no phone rung up was told there’s no stock an...

bobm60 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No data with new sim

HiI recently move from Virgin mobile to EE. The problem is i cannot connect to the 4g. I have 120GB with my contract. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have tried the sim in another device and its fine. Also i have tried another sim in my S8 and th...

Kevm87 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful