Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Netgear M1 MR1100 Firmware NTG9X50C_12.06.39.00

I'm aware the the MR1100 is quite a popular 4G LTE router on here. Is anyone aware if a new firmware version might have released semi-recently that may have been auto-updated on the MR1100-100EUS ? I recently observed a problem where the webgui only ...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Can I buy a 5G sim deal for my 4G enabled phone?

HelloI would like to sign for a sim only monthly deal which says 5G phones only but the trouble is my phone is 4G enabled (Samsung A70) and because I like it I don't want any other phone at the moment.My question is if I get a 5G sim deal will I be a...

alvaro31 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Starting EE account

Hi there! I'm trying to buy a phone in contract with sim from EE; it's my first time as their customer. I've had a meeting in one of the stores and I was told that to move my number to EE I need to have their sim card, which I would get when I buy th...

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 08.30.24.png
Ash_er by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No DPD delivery update?

Hi, I was told DPD would deliver a phone today but they usually text you with updates. I’ve only had the order confirmation email, nothing from DPD. I can’t stay in all day, is there an update on this?

Trade in upgrade

Hey everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my iPhone 11 to the iPhone 13 Pro through the ‘trade in’ plan which lowers your monthly bill amount (‘Save £15 a month with trade in’).The phone I’m looking to trade in is in great working condition but does have ...

Upgrade delivery

Hi does any one know how long until my phone is in it way can order it Monday and it’s still saying awaiting delivery date 

Glem3115 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Problem with add ons mobile data

Hey guys please help me solve my issue, there is system failure when I try to log in to MyEE app in my phone, I switched to website mode then successfully logged in, but I can't access the add ons section.

ahsanshi by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order

I’ve upgraded my contract too the iPhone 13 pro and I’ve received my confirmation email, but there’s no order reference number so I can’t track my order. How can I find another way to look for my reference number?