Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Shop login issues

I have no issues login into my account but when I try to log into the store to try and add a Samsung watch to my account I am unable to login to the store 

ali0809 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have not received delivery updates

Hi,I have made an order for Apple watch 7 45mm on 21st Oct and it was supposed to be dispatched within 7 days and I have not received any updates? And tried to call 150 but it was useless. After making the order I received an email with confirmation.

Locate local shop when upgrading

When I try and upgrade my phone it wont find a local store for delivery. Google maps shows but just says searching, I have tried three devices and two browsers? Any ideas? 

Upvote for 60071 landline fault reporting

I'd like to comment positively on the speed and convenience of being able to simply send a text message, have tests carried out on the landline remotely, with useful text message feedback at every step, and have OpenReach teams arrive promptly to fix...

DaveDr by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Website blank/white webpage after banner clicked on

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/My-EE-app-and-website/EE-Site-Just-Shows-a-Blank-Page/td-p/972485 I have just found this thread after much research and I have experienced the same blank/white screen bug following clicking on the 'Was everything clear o...

wacdag by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

watermark on PDF download

Does anybody know how to remove a background watermark that appears when I download a PDF of my mobile phone bill.? It doesn't appear on the original on the web site only the download which I need to print for VAT purposes.This is what the watermark ...

Smart hub broadband cable

Set up my WiFi router yesterday at about 11am on EE home app and it said the broadband should be activated by midnight. Its past midnight and the broadband is still not active. When checking the status it said "cable not connected" but all cables are...

Screenshot_20211027-020032_CaptivePortalLogin.jpg
Kingky by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Physical SIMs & eSIMs

I currently have an eSIM in my phone, and I've asked for a replacement physical SIM, Do I have to delete the eSIM before using my physical SIM, as this is the first time I've done this, as I'm not sure of the correct procedure to follow when revertin...

MRGC by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PS5 No EMail

I placed an order for a PS5 on the 26th October. The 10 pound was taken from account but the website crashed before I got an email saying order accepted. I still have not received any email or text and when I ring up customer service I get told they ...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy fold 3 unable to connect to Canon TR8550

My Fold3 will not find the printer although they are both on the same Network. I have tried downloading apps from Canon, Samsung, Mopria and others with no success. I had no issues with my previous Samsung Galaxy 9+. Has anyone had similar issues wit...

wrason by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful