cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Website blank/white webpage after banner clicked on

wacdag
Investigator
Investigator

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/My-EE-app-and-website/EE-Site-Just-Shows-a-Blank-Page/td-p/972485

I have just found this thread after much research and I have experienced the same blank/white screen bug following clicking on the 'Was everything clear on this page?' banner. It is exactly like EE has black listed my home IP address from access the website as it affects different browsers on my PC, and on my phone and tablet. However, if I temporary switch on my VPN on then everything works as normal. I am not happy to having keep doing this in the future though I wish it to be fixed for me and more importantly for everyone else who clicks on this banner. It appears the bug has been present since last year. I would be very appreciative if someone can help fix this.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@wacdag  Have you cleared your browser history and cookies?    

I’m not finding any issues in using that link.     

So have you done what was suggested within that link ?   History/cookies clear and restart the router ?  

I logged into EE earlier this afternoon and everything normal until I clicked on the banner saying "Was everything clear on this page?" and now every webpage on EE for me is blank. I have cleared history, cookies and reset my DNS on my PC. I have tried to access the website using my phone and tablet and using different browsers and all have the same issue so the issue is not down to the browser or device. My IP address is seemly blocked by EE's website. The link is for reference that other people have had the same problem.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wacdag

Does the website work when you use mobile data? Are any other websites affected like this?

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G 

As of last night if I used my phone on mobile data then the website does work. It doesn't work using my home Wifi nor using any other device using the same Wifi connection. I have also double checked that my ISP isn't blocking the EE website too. As previously mentioned I also temporarily used a VPN on my PC to see what happens and the website then works when using an alternate UK based IP address. I never use a VPN to otherwise access the site.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks, @wacdog.

It may be worth speaking to our broadband support team. They'll be able to look into this for you.

Let us know what happens.

Chris