cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered new samsung fold 3

Luddit
Investigator
Investigator

Went to ee shop in southend on sea to order a new phone and contract all went well and got new phone ordered staff was helpful. This was on 23rd 10 2021 they said it WOULD be in within 7 days said Webpage they was ordering from to. So I was happy about that they had in stock and be with shop in 7 days to pick up. I went back in 7 days as no message saying phone is in. And NO phone their excuse is delays on phone. Which is rubbish if you guarantee it be in within 7 days then do so which it should be in stock somewhere otherwise why sell it to someone. And if it in stock which it should be as I ordered it and no one said it be delayed, so it should be in shop if you can't deliver it from your vechiles then post it to shop through mail. It been 2 weeks now no message from them its in and damn poor service on getting my phone as their no excuse it wasn't at shop within 7 days. If they can't deliver with their drivers then use post service and keep to you agreement it be their in 7 days. I still want my phone so when it comes they better give me money off for their bad service 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Luddit 

Stock comes from South Korea or Vietnam depending on which Samsung factory is fully open. Then you have the general shortage of materials/chips, then shipping delays. 

You'll need to address this issue with the store about updates on delivery. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Luddit Did you finally receive the Fold 3?

Does anyone know the actual time lines for the Fold 3? I have been told over 28 days but no upper time limit. Initially placed an order for iPhone 13 pro and got tired of the waiting. Return pack arrived still no phone delivery date kept creeping forward.

Now I have switched over to Fold 3. Ordered 10/11/2021 so I know I have long wait. Is there a topic for tracking Fold 3 orders? The iPhone 13 delivery queries topic gives a good indication of delivery dates.