Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Setting Up WiFi Minin box

I got WiFi Mini from EE so grandsons can use WiFI while out in car and out of range of home router. Had it for while but did not try activate until now. can't get detected so can use it, been a few months since got it so may have been deactivated Any...

Delboy58 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered new samsung fold 3

Went to ee shop in southend on sea to order a new phone and contract all went well and got new phone ordered staff was helpful. This was on 23rd 10 2021 they said it WOULD be in within 7 days said Webpage they was ordering from to. So I was happy abo...

Luddit by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very slow connection when using PC with EE fibre 150mbps

Hi. I have had EE Fibre broadband for ages now without any issues, its mostly fast and reliable (unless im using my pc) I bought a new gaming pc. And if i run a speed test i see speeds as low as 4 mbps. I run my ps4 test it was 85mbps. So im getting ...

Uzer13 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! My monthly data allowance did not restart

This is the 2nd month my data did not restart on the 7th. (3g SIM only plan).  I initially thought maybe there was an error with the app but new month now nothing. I am currently in Africa which should not matter I assume. I want to gift my son the d...

Jos2021 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Online Upgrade to I-Phone 13 Pro Max

I booked my upgrade on 4.11.2021 but have not received any further instructions other than the fact that my trade in pack is on it's way. The track your order doesnt give any further information as to when to expect the dispatch, and the trade in env...

Drewee121 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Forgot my iphone lockscreen passcode

Hey,i forgot my apply iphone passcode ive tried to recover it using itune recovery method and it didnt work do i have to pop into a ee store to fix it or?

Amsaz12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early upgrade pay monthly

Hi, I’m eligible for an early upgrade but I want a new number too, I can’t find an option to request this when I accept an offer, I no longer wish to have my existing number.

Portation from Lyca to EE

Hey, i just ported 4 phone numbers from Lyca mobile to EE business on 08/11. On 09/11 my numbers we're already ported to EE the process was fast. I'm able to call /send text messages and access data however i'm unable to receive any text messages on ...