Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Has the ee site gone down AGAIN??

Why is am I unable to see my Bill or download it? The only thing I get is "Try again later" I've been trying since yesterday  !!!!! 

Nic050 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade

I have received notification that my trade in has been received but my discount has not been applied yethow long does the process take???

KC101 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Move to SIM only (maybe with Pixel 6 purchase outright)

Hello everyone -- with Black Friday coming up, I'm thinking of asking for my PAC code to facilitate an easy jump elsewhere if needed.  I'm thinking of:- purchasing Pixel 6 outright- moving to a SIM-only dealAs I am eligible for an academic discount (...

DrB by Valued Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 3 Helpful

data addon charges "STOP 1GB" not working.

I got a message for addon data 1gb £5.21I typed "STOP 1GB" and got "sorry you dont have the 1GB Add-on to remove"i sent the "STOP 1GB" message twice with same response.I now have been charged £10.42 for "additional 1gb" data.I have screenshots of "st...

bh111 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

London Underground WiFi

London Underground WiFi not connecting, it comes up saying ‘unable to join’ there is a full WiFi signal. 

Keyboard not appearing-samsung

When trying to text/use WhatsApp/email etc keyboard did not appear...was away from home at time so ? Internet issue...am complete technophobe so lost...now working but anxious re repeat...any ideas as to why this may have occurred/how to fix if does?...

Remote play on mobile data

I am trying to connect my phone to my PS5 through remote play. It works through wifi, however, when doing it on 5G i get an error which says NAT Type failed. Is there a way i could fix this and get an NAT Type while on mobile data?

iPhone 13 pro max

Any idea when delivery is going to be with these phones 

Wes7 by Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: My EE - let us know what needs to be fixed

I can’t get a top up payment to go through on the website. It says further authentication is needed and then the whole thing stalls and I’m asked if the web page is clear. I’m almost out of credit and can’t top up - help!

RuthT by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new number

can i have a second phone number that will connect to my existing hand set

saggar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful