cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anyone know why there is a 28 day wait for iphone 13 pros?

Aaron58
Explorer

As other providers seems to have it next day delivery

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aaron58

We're awaiting stock from the manufacturer. They are available to order with an estimated delivery of 28 days.

As the stock comes in, we clear orders on a first come, first served basis, clearing the oldest orders first.

Chris

So is the 28 day standard as i wasn’t informed this when i order the iphone13 max ….poor communication 😞 

Christopher_G

How did you order, @Mellie05?

That's the current estimated timescale for iPhone 13 Pro Max models.

Chris

BizarreLoki
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Aaron58 If it's O2 that you are referring to id be highly skeptical of getting it the next day, their website doesn't operate on a 'live stock' basis. Have a look at their community and see there's a lot of the same delays experienced. 

@Aaron58 seeing as apple can not provide these devices within 28 days to their own customers I very much doubt you’ll get one from any other provider within that time frame.    There is production issues not just with apple devices but in the whole mobile phone sector.   There are parts shortages because of the current situation in the world. 

Winstainforth
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s a global shortage of iPhones, it’s supposed to last until February. 

Completely out of EE’s hands. 

Vodaphone and ID have it next day

With this being the case then it is likely that I would be wanting the I-phone 14 by the time I receive my I-Phone 13 Pro Max. 😥

Had I been aware of the delay and backlog then I might have held off on my initial order.

Leanne_T

Hi @Drewee121

If you would like to discuss making any changes to your order, please give us a call on 150. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.