cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

X-Box Series S Promotion Delivery

ChrisWeths
Explorer

Good afternoon. 

As with alot of other people. I ordered my new Samsung A52S phone with the X-Box Series S Offer on 24th November and received the phone and set up on 25th November. 

I have still not received a text message relating to, or received any info for the delivery for the X-Box. Please may you confirm why I've not received the confirmation text message? And please provide an update on delivery schedule for the X-Box. 

Thank you. 

Regards

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @ChrisWeths,

Welcome to the community forum.

I would suggest getting in touch customer service who will be able to advise further. The Xbox will be sent to you 15-30 days after you receive the handset.

Many thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

Hi @Alex_M 

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I have tried to call customer services on 150, however trying to use the various options of keypad entries for their directories, I've not been able to find the correct options to be put through to someone to be able to speak to someone about it. So thought the forum may help me out a bit more. 

I appreciate the x-box can take 15-30 days to arrive. Im just pretty apprehensive as ive not had the text or any confirmation about X-Box at all.

Thanks

Kind regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

You can get through to an agent directly by calling 0800 317 720 - they should be able to help!

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM