Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Friends and family

I’m trying to apply a friends and family discount but because I have a 10 percent loyalty discount automatically applied the website won’t let me add the voucher code,  the contact centre said they can’t apply the code and it needs to be done online....

Nrobins1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't verify email for Nhs 20%

Can anyone help I want to join EE from another provider and I work for the NHS so I've signed up to the EE perks, had an email sent to me to verify my work email but it won't let me verify it?

Vick1 by Investigator
  • 29 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Cancelling contract because of mental health

Hi I have 2 phone contracts with EE that I'm a few months into. Recently, I've had some big financial problems and mental health issues. I don't have enough money each month to pay for my phone contracts and they last until 2023. I'm already stressed...

pc_554 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Emergency help please

Hi I need to contact EE tonight please as police are involved but need to now speak to someone at EE tonight please is there any numbers to contact as this matter can't wait till morning many thanks 

Gcleslie by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Switched to EE, but I cannot receive calls

I recently switched from 3 to EE, my number seems to have been ported over; however I can make calls to people but they can't call me; it goes straight to voicemail. I ported my number over yesterday around 12:30 so it's been 24 hours and I was told ...

L60 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch series 7

Hello, I have pre order the apple watch series 7 aluminium green on 8th of October 13:40pm I’ve got the confirmation order email but haven’t got any updates for delivery. When I pre order it says delivery on launch day. Phoned 150 they said they have...

EE perks

My NHS email has been deactivated and changed to a new one. How do I change the email address on my EE perks account? I use the deactivated email address to log in. Thanks 

Resolved! Claiming my gift

Hello, I upgraded to the pixel 6 on the 26th of October and was wondering how I claim my free headphones 

Pipihill by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful