Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPad Order

Does anyone have any updates regarding the IPad 2021? . I have ordered an ipad back at the start of October for a Christmas present. I ordered through EE customer services and was told there shouldn’t be any issue in this being delivered by Christmas...

iwatch se wont link data plan from iphone 8

I have recently got a iwatch se, originally from EE online and it would not link the mobile data from my mobile to the watch. i tried going into my local EE store and they advised that the watch had not been activated or linked to my plan so would ne...

Problem downloading esim to watch

I have been trying for 2 days now to get this setup, the latest error is problem downloading esim when trying to setup then mobile data on a s6 cellular Apple Watch. It says it can take up to 4 hours but I was on the phone to EE at 10am as originally...

Start my pack early

I have spent over half an hour trying to do this, texting NOW to 150, then AL to 150, but still hasn't worked. It must be simpler than this?

Rustic17 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro max

Did anyone pre order the iphone 13 Pro max around the 23rd of October and had any update yet? I ordered mine the 23rd October to be told I'd receive it within 28 days. For it to change they aren't sure when it will be back in stock. Fuming is an unde...

Lauren120 by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple music

How to start using my smart benefit Apple Music? It is not going to switch on automatically, when I go to Apple Music it shows me suggestions to purchase plans

Content lock

I have tried to turn content lock off but it won't accept it no matter what I do. 

Daviesj by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Poor wifi signal upstairs, in need of a wifi repeater

Hi, The wifi signal upstairs is quite bad, I just want to know if the EE smart wifi disc is any good?Also, if I want to buy one, would I have to pay an extra £10 per month on my existing contract or can I just buy one outright, connect it and call it...

youface by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I have a question about my Billing enquiry

I was overly charged on my upcoming bill, I should be paying less then then what I usually pay as I have discount applied to it. I don't understand why I have been charged a lot.